Computershare is Tulsa Real Estate Fund's transfer agent and record keeper. Here are some of the administrative functions you can accomplish through your Computershare account:
- Check your balances
- Research cost-basis information
- Update your postal and email addresses
- Sign up for direct deposit
- Certify your tax information
- Transfer ownership
- Name beneficiaries
- Get quick answers to your questions
To get started with registration:
- Go to this URL: https://www-us.computershare.com/Investor/#Registration
- Select option 1 (set up with your SSN)
- Enter ZIP (the one you used when you invested)
- Enter name of the company: PVTPVT - TULSA REAL ESTATE FUND, LLC
- Type in the security characters
- Click agree and continue
To access your Schedule K-1 form:
- Click on “Documents” at the top of the page.
- Click on the arrow next to “Tulsa Real Estate Fund LLC”. To see your K-1, click on the “View PDF” option next to the document named “Tax statement” which was uploaded on 9/15/2021.
To set up direct deposit/ACH for future dividends:
- On the left under “What would you like to do?” select “View and update your profile”.
- Select “Banking Details” to add banking instructions so that any future dividend payments can be deposited into your bank account.
- Also, select “Tax Details” then “Certify Tax Status” to certify your tax status if you have not done so already.
For any assistance and/or questions accessing your account, please find Computershare's contact information below:
Hours of Operation: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm EST